Business Storage Dunstable
Business Storage Luton & Dunstable at CityStore Self-Storage is a perfect solution regardless of the size of your business
Current Offersback to top
50% off your first 2 months storage rental.
Think you have found the best price? Call us on 020 3468 0406 to make sure!
Store Servicesback to top
- Secure units from 8sqft to 300sqft for all your business needs
- Access your storage unit for FREE during our long opening hours
- *24hr access available on all units*
- Secure pin-code access system with unique numbering to keep your goods safe
- 24/7 CCTV coverage with remote monitioring and fast response
- Trolleys and pallet trucks on hand to easily move business stock
- Wide, clear loading bays for easy loading and unloading
- Transfer storage rooms for free - we adapt to the needs of your businsess from day to day
- You keep the keys to your room so access is restricted only to you and you staff
Benefits for businessback to top
Taking a self storage unit in Dunstable can benefit all types of local business as follows:
- Securely store your business stock and supplies with us and free up more retail space on the shop floor.
- Increase revenues and margins and provide a wider range of products for your customers.
- Purchase larger amounts of stock to benefit from bulk supplier discounts and store it securely with us.
- Use Business Storage Dunstable for key periods at busy times of the year, such as Christmas or New Year.
- Store excess furniture, supplies and office equipment with CityStore, keeping it easily accessible when you need it
- Make space for an extra member of staff by storing seldom used goods off-site
- Use Business Storage Dunstable to archive seldom-used files and documents – visit our archive document storage page
- Avoid long-term leases in the current business climate and take a storage unit on a monthly basis
- Reduce your risk by renting a room from month to month and give notice whenever you want
- Control your costs – there are no extra charges – just pay a fixed monthly fee
- Accept deliveries and meet prospective customers on site – ask us about our receipting service
- Sales representatives - have promotional items / samples delivered direct to your storage unit
- Branches of local businesses - take advantage of our multi-site offers
Flexibilityback to top
CityStore Self Storage in Dunstable understands the requirements of businesses and the need to have as much flexibility as possible. At all our storage centres we offer the following:
- Transfer between units for free - customers can transfer to a bigger storage unit at busy times of the year and then move to a smaller unit during less busy periods - at CityStore, we will not charge you to move.
- Take a supplementary unit - existing customers can take extra space with no minimum storage terms. Take a unit for only one day if it gives you time to organise an incoming delivery.
- 24hr access for businesses - get 24hr hour access for no extra charge - ask in store for details
Find usback to top
From Dunstable - Take the A5 High Street North and when you get to the main junction with the National Tyre Centre turn right onto the A5120. Continue on this road for approximately 500 yards passing the KIA car showroom on your right hand side. At the lights turn right onto Townsend Farm Road. Then take the next right into Blackburn Road and the storage centre is about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.
From Luton - First of all, take the A505 Hatters Way out of Luton towards Dunstable. When you reach the roundabout, take the 1st exit on Skimpot Road / A505 and then at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Luton Road / A505. When you get to the end of the road take a right on to High Street North/A5. When you reach the next junction, turn right into Houghton Road. About 0.5 miles further on you will pass the KIA showroom on your right. At the traffic lights turn right onto Townsend Farm Road. Then take the next right into Blackburn Road and we are about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.