Business Storage Aylesbury
Business Storage Aylesbury at CityStore Self-Storage is a perfect solution regardless of the size of your business
Current Offersback to top
50% off your first 2 months storage rental.
Think you have found the best price? Call us on 01296 330 500 to make sure!
Store Servicesback to top
- Secure self storage units from 8sqft to 2000sqft to suit all business needs
- Access your storage unit for FREE during our long opening hours
- 24hr access available
- Secure pin-code access system and individually alarmed units
- 24/7 CCTV coverage with remote monitoring in place
- Large car park with ample parking
- Trolleys and pallet trucks on hand to easily move business stock to and from your unit
- Wide, clear loading bays for easy loading and unloading
- Transfer storage rooms for free - take bigger or smaller units as your business needs change
- You keep the keys to your room so access is restricted only to you and you staff
Benefits for businessback to top
Taking a self storage unit in CityStore Aylesbury can benefit all types of local business as follows:
- Store your business stock securely with us with an easy access storage unit
- Increase revenues and margins and provide a wider range of products for your customers.
- Purchase larger amounts of stock to benefit from bulk supplier discounts and store it securely with us.
- Take temporary extra space at Business Storage Aylesbury for key periods at busy times of the year, such as Christmas
- Store spare furniture, supplies and office equipment with CityStore, keeping it easily accessible for when you need it.
- Make space for an extra member of staff by storing seldom used goods off-site and creating more workspace in the office
- Use Business Storage Aylesbury to store seldom-used files and documents – visit our archive document storage page
- Avoid long-term leases and take a storage unit on a monthly basis and take larger or smaller units as your needs change
- Reduce your financial risk by renting a room from month to month and give notice whenever you want
- Control your costs – there are no extra charges – just pay a fixed monthly fee to store securely
- Our staff can accept deliveries and meet prospective customers on site – ask us about our receipting service
- Sales representatives - have promotional items / samples delivered direct to your storage unit
- Branches of local businesses - take advantage of our multi-site offers
- CityStore has locations in Camden, Dunstable and Aylesbury
Flexibilityback to top
CityStore Self Storage in Aylesbury understands the requirements of businesses and the need to have as much flexibility as possible. At all our storage centres we offer the following:
- Transfer between units for free - customers can transfer to a bigger storage unit at busy times of the year and then move to a smaller unit during less busy periods - at CityStore, we will not charge you to move, you will just pay the rental on the new unit from the day you move.
- Rent a extra unit for the short-term - existing customers can take extra space with no minimum storage terms. Take a unit for only one day if it gives you time to organise an incoming delivery or a for a few weeks if you have stock to organise.
- 24hr access for businesses - get 24hr hour access for no extra charge - ask in store for details
Find usback to top
From Aylesbury - CityStore Self Storage is located in Smeaton Close just off Brunel Road in the Brunel Park Industrial Estate.Take the A41 Bicester Road out towards Broadfields Retail Park. Cross over the roundabout with Broadfields, then over the next roundabout and then at the next roundabout turn left into Rabans Lane. Continue on Rabans Lane for just under half a mile and take the third turning on the left which is also a mini-roundabout into Brunel Road. In 100 yards you will see the building on your left. Take the first turning on your left into Smeaton Close. The entrance to CityStore is 50 yards ahead on your right and clearly signed.