Self Storage Insurance - Aylesbury
All storage customers at CityStore in Aylesbury are required to have insurance cover for their goods and we can provide you with suitable cover at the most competitive rates.
Overviewback to top
CItyStore aim to provide the best value insurance cover in the self storage market. Insurance with CityStore is:
- Flexible – you can change your level of cover from month-to-month to reflect the value of the goods you have in your unit.
- Competitively Priced – we charge £4.00 per calendar month per £1000 worth of insurance cover.
- Easy to set-up – insurance is arranged on the day you move in to your unit and requires no additional documentation from you.
- Range of cover - our policy covers all storage types - domestic, business and documents
Premiums / Chargesback to top
Insurance at CityStore Aylesbury costs:
- Charge per calendar month - £4.00 per £1000 of cover
- Charge per week (equivalent) - £0.92 per £1000 of cover
Insurance Optionsback to top
All customers who rent storage space with CityStore MUST be cover by a policy of insurance. There are two options regarding insurance:
- CityStore Insured - CityStore will offer to cover your goods under our own policy of insurance. All you need to do is to inform us of the level of insurance required and we will provide cover for that amount.
- Self Insured - Customers to have the option to insure via a 3rd party. To do this, CityStore will require written confirmation of cover from the 3rd party in advance of the date of taking storage. If this is not available, customers must take CityStore insurance.
Policy Summary & Exclusionsback to top
Please click on the document name below to read a summary of our insurance cover. The summary includes details on cover limits, items that are excluded from cover as well as confirmation of any excess paybale in the event of a claim.