Business Storage London NW1 8BS
Business Storage London at CityStore Self-Storage is a perfect solution regardless of the size of your business.
Current Offersback to top
Up to 3 months at Half Price.
Call or visit your local store for further information on our 3 month deal.
50% off your first 2 months storage is available on all our room sizes.
Click below for a quote.
50% off for your 3rd month on selected room sizes.Visit our store or call us on 0207 428 9988 regarding this special offer.
We will not be beaten on price. Call us on 0207 428 9988 to make sure!
Store Servicesback to top
- Safe, secure, individual storage rooms of all sizes
- Unlimited access to your storage room during our long opening hours for no charge
- Pin code access system so you can come and go as you please
- 24hr CCTV coverage to give peace of mind that your goods/stock is secure
- Trolleys and pallet trucks on hand to move stock and supplies
- Transfer storage rooms for free - we adapt to the needs of your business from day to day
- You keep the keys to your room so access is restricted only to you and you staff
- Located 2 mins walk from The Stables Market and 8 minutes from The Camden Market.
Benefits for businessback to top
Self storage can benefit all types of local business as follows:
Small local retailers:
- Store your stock and supplies with us and free up more retail space on the shop floor. Increase sales and provide a wider range of products for your customers.
- Purchase stock in bulk to benefit from bulk discounts and store it securely with us.
- Use Business Storage London for short periods at busy times of the year, such as Christmas.
- Store any excess furniture and equipment with us, easily accessible when you need it
- Improve the quality of your workspace or make space for an extra member of staff
- Use Business Storage London to archive seldom-used files and documents – visit the archive document storage page" for more details.
- Avoid signing leases or long-term commitments in the current business climate.
- Reduce your risk by renting a room from month to month and leave whenever you want.
- Control your costs – there are no rates or extra charges – just pay a fixed monthly fee.
- Accept deliveries and meet clients on site – click here and ask about our receipting service.
- For sales reps covering London who require access to samples and promotional material for their local patch. Have it delivered centrally for them to access when necessary
Flexibilityback to top
CityStore understands the requirements of businesses and the need to be flexible. At CityStore Camden Town we can offer businesses the following:
- Transfer between units - customers can transfer to larger units at busy times of the year and move to smaller units during slower periods - there is no charge to transfer between units.
- Take an extra unit - existing customers can rent extra units for only the days that are required - there is no minimum term
Find usback to top
From The Stables Market
Exiting out of The Stables Market onto Chalk Farm Road, turn left and head down the road towards the crossroads at the entrance to Morrisons, about 100 yards. At the junction, turn right into Ferdinand Street and walk up about 150 yards and CityStore is located on the left hand side, set back slightly from the road.
From Camden Town Tube
Exiting out of Camden Town Tube, turn right and head passed 'The Camden Market' up to the first junction. Cross the road and continue on over the bridge and then under the next bridge (about 5 minutes). Further ahead you will see a Costa Coffee ahead. Go passed this and continue on until you reach Ferdinand Street. Turn right here and we are located about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.