Self Storage Camden NW1 8BS
CityStore Self Storage Camden Town offers secure space for domestic storage, business storage including market traders, students and those looking for affordable archive storage. Storage Camden Town is available right in the heart of Chalk Farm, about 2 minutes walk from The Roundhouse Theatre.
Prices & Offersback to top
50% off your first 3 months rental.
Think you have found the best price? Call us on 0207 428 9988 to make sure!
Removals - 2 hrs / £65back to top
Get the first 2 hours removals for only £65
CityStore have partnered with local removal companies to offer the first 2 hours removals for only £65 provided that the collection address is in NW1, NW3 or NW5. Outside of these areas CityStore can still offer very competitive rates - call us for more information.
CityStore can organise the removals on your behalf and, if you are not able to be on site on moving day, our staff will manage the move-in process on the day.
20% off packagingback to top
New customers - get 20% off packaging when you reserve a unit
20% off all boxes and packaging materials when you reserve a storage unit. Click here to see the full range.
Our Servicesback to top
- Individually alarmed, secure storage rooms under your own lock and key
- Free unlimited access to your storage room during our long opening hours
- Friendly, helpful staff that will ensure you find the right size storage room for your needs
- High security with 24hr CCTV and pin-code access
- Trolleys to make your move easy that are FREE of charge to use
- Need help moving into storage? - try our great Man & Van offer
- You get your own, individual, secure storage room in Camden for which you have the only key
- Your local storage centre - Self Storage Camden Town is 2 mins from Chalk Farm Tube & 1 min from The Roundhouse Theatre
Find usback to top
From Chalk Farm Tube - Exiting out of Chalk Farm Tube, turn left and head down towards Chalk Farm Road. When you reach Chalk Farm Road follow the road to the right for 1 minute which will take you past The Roundhouse. Continue on until you reach the junction with Morrisons and The Stables Market. Take the road to the left, Ferdinand Street, and we are located about 150 yards up on the left hand side.
From Camden Town Tube - Exiting out of Camden Town Tube, turn right and head passed 'The Camden Market' up to the first junction. Cross the road and continue on over the bridge and then under the next bridge (about 5 minutes). Further ahead you will see a Costa Coffee ahead. Go passed this and continue on until you reach Ferdinand Street. Turn right here and we are located about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.