Following the latest Government advice, our Self Storage Centres will remain open during the upcoming lockdown period.
Our centres remain open for use by essential services, other businesses that remain open, and individuals who are permitted to travel under government advice: This includes key workers, online retailers, construction and trade workers, teachers, house moves and many other potential users of self storage.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority. CityStore have reviewed the Government’s advice and carried out risk assessments to confirm our stores remain COVID-19 compliant with appropriate measures, including:
- Hand sanitiser stations at each entry/exit point to our centre.
- Toilets facilities for all customers, which have provisions for handwashing.
- All CityStore employees have been supplied with appropriate PPE such as face coverings, protective gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Increased daily cleaning routines, including all common touch points.
- Receptions limiting the number of customers entering at any one time.
- Social distancing signage.
- New customers are asked to make appointments to manage footfall.
Please remember to wear a face covering when visiting our storage centre.
Our opening hours are currently as normal but may be subject to change at short notice.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss the situation in more details please contact us.