Vehicle Storage - Dunstable LU5
CityStore Self Storage provides secure car parking in Houghton Regis, Dunstable. Cars are parked in a securely gated area with pin-code access for high security.
Parking - £60 + VATback to top
CityStore Self Storage in Dunstable has 35 individual parking spaces available for both private and business customers. Cars are parked externally to the building within secure compound.
Current Availabilityback to top
We currently have 35 x individual spaces available to rent for as little as one week.
Parking at CityStore is ideal for:
- Local businesses who have limited parking and require extra spaces for staff or company vehicles
- People going on holiday who require secure parking - the bus to Luton Airport leaves directly outside our building. 24hr access means that you can drop-off and collect your car whenever you want.
- Car dealers who need a secure compound to use as an overspill area for cars awaiting preparation or sale.
Securityback to top
CityStore Self Storage in Dunstable has the following external security systems in place:
- 24hr CCTV covering all areas of the car parking area
- Remote monitoring by an external alarm company
- Emergency response
- 4 metre high steel fencing
- Secure pin-code access system with automatic camera
- Full exterior lighting
Access Hoursback to top
Access is available to the parking area 24/7 via secure pin-code. Storage centre staff are available during working hours as follows:
- Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Saturday - 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Sunday - By appointment only
How to find usback to top
From Dunstable - Take the A5 High Street North in the direction of Houghton Regis. When you get to the main junction with the National Tyre Centre turn right onto the A5120. Continue on this road for approximately 500 yards passing the KIA car showroom on your right hand side. At the l Townsend Farm Road. Then take the next right into Blackburn Road and the storage centre is about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.
From Luton - First of all, take the A505 Hatters Way out of Luton towards Dunstable. When you reach the roundabout, take the 1st exit on Skimpot Road / A505 and then at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Luton Road / A505. When you get to the end of the road take a right on to High Street North/A5. When you reach the next junction, turn right into Houghton Road. About 0.5 miles further on you will pass the KIA showroom on your right. At the traffic lights turn right onto Townsend Farm Road. Then take the next right into Blackburn Road and we are about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.