Self Storage in Dunstable
CityStore Dunstable offers domestic self-storage an easy access, secure space for all your storage requirements. We provide great value household storage, 24 hour access business storage and low cost student storage. CityStore also offers professional and affordable archive storage for self storage in Luton and Dunstable.
Prices / Offersback to top
Up to 3 months at Half Price.
Call or visit your local store for further information on our 3 month deal.
50% off your first 2 months storage is available on all our room sizes.
Click below for a QUOTE
Visit our store, our friendly staff are always on hand to show you around our store.
We can show you how self storage works and you can view the different room sizes
Alternatively call us on 01582 477 700 regarding our special offers.
We will not be beaten on price. Call us on 01582 477 700 to make sure
Store Servicesback to top
What we offer
- Secure storage with individually alarmed rooms
- 24hr access units available
- Unlimited access to your storage unit 7 days a week during our long opening hours
- Well-trained and helpful staff committed to finding you the right size at the right price
- State-of-the-art security with pin code access and 24hr CCTV
- Passenger lift to enable easy access to all floors and to minimise waiting time
- A full range of merchandise at great prices - a one-stop shop for all your storage needs
- Deliveries and collections overseen by our staff: ask for details in store
- Free use of pallet trucks and trolleys
Self-storage services we provide
- Household Self-Storage in Luton and Dunstable - CityStore provides extra space for people looking to store seldom-used items such as winter clothing and sports equipment, as well for people moving house and are looking to de-clutter prior to putting their home on the market
- Business Self-Storage in Luton and Dunstable - CityStore offers a great solution for businesses who are looking for accessible, cost-effective warehouse space without the risk of committing to long leases. CityStore Dunstable offers 24hr access and free access so you can gain access whenever is required.
- Student Self-Storage in Luton & Dunstable - CityStore has great rates for students who wish to store their belongings over the Summer holidays. Starting prices are from just £3.50 per week.
- Document Storage in Luton & Dunstable - we offer professional document storage management with storage hubs in London and Bedfordshire. We offer a same-day delivery service where we will retrieve your file, deliver it to you and then collect later the same day if required.
Removalsback to top
CityStore in Dunstable has built partnerships with quality local removal companies to enable us to provide you with the best price for collection and delivery of your goods into storage.
We aim to be the one-stop shop for your move - we sell packaging, organise removals and provide the storage. Simple.
Find Usback to top
From Dunstable - CityStore is located in Houghton Regis just off the Houghton Road. From Dunstable, take the A5 High Street North. When you get to the main junction with the National Tyre Centre turn right onto the A5120. Continue on this road for approximately half a mile passing the Squire Furneaux car showroom on your right hand side. At the next junction take a right at the traffic lights onto Townsend Farm Road. Take the next right into Blackburn Road and we are about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.
From Luton - Take the A505 Hatters Way out of Luton towards Dunstable. At the roundabout take the 1st exit on Skimpot Road / A505 and then at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Luton Road / A505. At the end of the road turn right on to High Street North/A5. At the next junction turn right onto Houghton Road. About 0.5 miles further on you will pass the Squire Furneaux car showroom on your right hand side. At the lights take a right onto Townsend Farm Road. Take the next right into Blackburn Road and we are about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.