Domestic Storage in Dunstable, Bedfordshire
CityStore Dunstable offers domestic self-storage an easy access, secure space for all your storage requirements. We provide great value household storage, 24 hour access business storage and low cost student storage. CityStore also offers professional and affordable archive storage for self storage in Luton and Dunstable.
Prices / Offersback to top
JANUARY SALE - DUNSTABLE
50% off your first 2 months on all first and second floor storage units.
*Get 50% off your 3rd month on selected units if you reserve within 7 days of your enquiry and move-in within 4 weeks*.
When calling, ask us about our loyalty discounts for longer term storage.We have over 20 different sizes of storage room - the above table is just a sample. Contact for our full range of sizes and prices.
Need larger than 150sqft? Call us on 01582 477 700
Think you have found the best price? Call us on to make sure!
Removalsback to top
CityStore in Dunstable has built partnerships with quality local removal companies to enable us to provide you with the best price for collection and deliveyr of your goods into storage.
We aim to be the one-stop shop for your move - we sell packaging, organise removals and provide the storage. Simple.
25% off packagingback to top
When you reserve a storage unit at CityStore in Dunstable, customers can purchase anything (excluding padlocks) from our large range of boxes and packaging materials. Click here for our full range - all items are available in store.
Store Servicesback to top
What we offer
- Secure storage with individually alarmed rooms
- 24hr access units available
- Unlimited access to your storage unit 7 days a week during our long opening hours
- Well-trained and helpful staff committed to finding you the right size at the right price
- State-of-the-art security with pin code access and 24hr CCTV
- Passenger lift to enable easy access to all floors and to minimise waiting time
- A full range of merchandise at great prices - a one-stop shop for all your storage needs
- Deliveries and collections overseen by our staff: ask for details in store
- Free use of pallet trucks and trolleys
Self-storage services we provide
- Household Self-Storage in Luton and Dunstable - CityStore provides extra space for people looking to store seldom-used items such as winter clothing and sports equipment, as well for people moving house and are looking to de-clutter prior to putting their home on the market
- Business Self-Storage in Luton and Dunstable - CityStore offers a great solution for businesses who are looking for accessible, cost-effective warehouse space without the risk of committing to long leases. CityStore Dunstable offers 24hr access and free access so you can gain access wheneve is required.
- Student Self-Storage in Luton & Dunstable - CityStore has great rates for students who wish to store their belongings over the Summer holidays. Starting prices are from just £3.50 per week.
- Document Storage in Luton & Dunstable - we offer professional document storage management with storage hubs in London and Bedfordshire. We offer a same-day delivery service where we will retrieve your file, deliver it to you and then collect later the same day if required.
Find Usback to top
From Dunstable - CityStore is located in Houghton Regis just off the Houghton Road. From Dunstable, take the A5 High Street North. When you get to the main junction with the National Tyre Centre turn right onto the A5120. Continue on this road for approximately half a mile passing the Squire Furneaux car showroom on your right hand side. At the next junction take a right at the traffic lights onto Townsend Farm Road. Take the next right into Blackburn Road and we are about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.
From Luton - Take the A505 Hatters Way out of Luton towards Dunstable. At the roundabout take the 1st exit on Skimpot Road / A505 and then at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Luton Road / A505. At the end of the road turn right on to High Street North/A5. At the next junction turn right onto Houghton Road. About 0.5 miles further on you will pass the Squire Furneaux car showroom on your right hand side. At the lights take a right onto Townsend Farm Road. Take the next right into Blackburn Road and we are about 150 yards ahead on the left hand side.